The Dick BrotherHood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some thoughts

4 posters

Go down

some thoughts Empty some thoughts

Post  action Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:37 am

we need to start thinking about guild raids. we need like 30 more guildies and maybe think about some times thats we can tell the guildies that we will be doing raids....just some future thinking
action
action
Admin

Back to top Go down

some thoughts Empty yes

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:48 pm

well we need to recruit some high lvls too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thedickbrotherhood.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

some thoughts Empty Re: some thoughts

Post  origin Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 am

Are we recruiting people in south/north hammerine woods? I think that's where all the high levels are, I tried to invite them but I think they would rather prefer a super mega zawesome extra gaspo raspo clan of epicness, even though we are.
origin
origin

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBloodSpawn?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

some thoughts Empty yeah

Post  action Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 am

it's almost impossible to get high lvls to join. as much as i hate to say it, i think we are going to have to keep inviting the lvl30's.
We all have regional chat now, and that will be the best way to get the higher lvls. I think after we type that we are lloking for guildies, we need to type something about us, and how much we want to help each other. we really need to help the lvl 30's and get them the good armor and stuff they need to lvl quickly. we now have a great core group to work with. zwynn, our new guy, seems the know what we are about, and he already asks to help people.

we have a great guild right now we just need like 20-30 more ppl because we need leaders. like metal,zwynn and i think when origin learns more about the game he will be right with us.
action
action
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  origin Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 am

I already am hehe, I know pretty much everything about the game now thanks to Erfi, Action and Mandi, you guys have tought me way more than a lvl 35 knew, and now in a matter of time I'm level 40 and already knowledge the entire game. Take it from my experience, you guys have been great help. ^^
origin
origin

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBloodSpawn?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Signothorn Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 am

Yeah, I think you'll be more successful bringing aboard newer players around lvl 30 and grooming them for greatness. Lvl 30 is kind of a minimum threshold because it shows some effort and intent to stay playing, you don't want to spend time coaching people if they're going to quit in a couple days. Higher lvl players, 50 and up, are more likely to have already decided whether to be in a guild or not so I think you'd probably be wasting time trying to recruit them with great effort. Hopefully we can make a name for ourselves and in turn attract higher lvl people from other guilds by proxy, rather than through recruitment.

Signothorn

Back to top Go down

some thoughts Empty ;)

Post  action Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:04 pm

you are right sig!
action
action
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content